SPANISH FOR BEGINNERS
(Common nouns in Spanish)
Write the correct Spanish word to complete the sentences below. Choose from the following options:
boca, naríz, agua, pluma, ruido, banco, edificio, río, estudiante, escuela
1. The school is far from here. = La
está lejos de aquí.
2. Your nose is small. = Tu
3. The pen is black. = La
4. Your brother makes a lot of noise. = Tu hermano hace mucho
5. His mouth is big. = Su
6. The river is very long. = El
es muy largo.
7. The building is huge. = El
8. The student is from Houston. = El
es de Houston.
9. The water is warm. = El
10. The bank is close to here. = El
está cerca de aquí.
Special characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: info (at) learnspanishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2008-2020 LearnSpanishFeelGood.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.