SPANISH FOR BEGINNERS
(Common nouns in Spanish)
Write the correct Spanish word to complete the sentences below. Choose from the following options:
manos, pelo, leche, manzana, amiga, parque, autobús, abuelo, pájaro, maestro
1. Your hair is short. = Tu
2. The milk is white. = La
3. The teacher is German. = El
4. Your hands are big. = Sus
5. The bird is yellow. = El
6. The apple is expensive. = La
7. The bus is huge. = El
8. Your grandfather is young. = Tu
9. The park is far from here. = El
está lejos de aquí.
10. Your (female) friend is very attractive. = Tu
es muy guapa.
Special characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: info (at) learnspanishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2008-2020 LearnSpanishFeelGood.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.