ONLINE SPANISH GRAMMAR TEST
The imperfect tense in Spanish (regular verbs) 1
Write the correct imperfect-tense form of each regular verb in (parentheses):
1. I used to live in New York. = Yo
en Nueva York.
2. Jessica was talking to her mother. = Jessica
con su mamá.
3. I ate fish every week. =
pescado cada semana.
4. The dogs were playing in the street. = Los perros
en la calle.
5. You were cleaning the house. = (TU)
6. You guys were practicing Spanish. = Vosotros
7. They were drinking all night. = Ellos
toda la noche.
8. You were running. = (TU)
9. You weren't studying. = Usted no
10. We weren't listening to him. = No
Special characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: info (at) learnspanishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2008-2022 LearnSpanishFeelGood.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.