SPANISH GRAMMAR PRACTICE QUIZ
The imperfect tense in Spanish (irregular verbs) 2
Write the correct imperfect-tense form of each regular verb in (parentheses):
EX: Sr. Rodriguez
a la playa cada día.
1. When I was a little boy, I cried a lot. = Cuando
niño lloraba mucho.
2. When you (USTED) were going to the store... = Cuando
a la tienda...
3. My grandparents were French. = Mis abuelos
4. Where were you going? = ¿Adónde
5. They used to see him a lot. = Lo
6. You guys
used to see her around here. = La
7. When you guys
were teenagers... = Cuando
8. When you (TÚ) were young... = Cuando
9. We used to go to that restaurant. =
a ese restaurante.
10. We were watching the airplanes. =
Special characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: info (at) learnspanishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2008-2020 LearnSpanishFeelGood.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.