SPANISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES:
SPANISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
(English phrasal verbs translated into Spanish)
(Survival Spanish for travelers)
This site is part of the
family of websites
ONLINE SPANISH GRAMMAR TEST
PRONOUNS: Mixed pronouns exercise 2
Something to help you practice using all of the Spanish pronouns (subject, direct object, indirect object, reflexive, possessive, and prepositional)... all in one exercise! Complete the following translations, choosing the correct pronoun for each one:
1. He wants to leave, but I don't want to. = Él quiere irse pero ________ no quiero.
2. Those are our friends. = Esos son ________ amigos.
3. They were speaking about you. = Estaban hablando de ________.
4. He went with his father. = Fue con ________ papá.
5. He woke up at 6. = ________ despertó a las seis.
6. Marco always speaks badly of me. = Marco siempre habla mal de ________.
7. This isn't my problem, it's his. = Eso no es mi problema, es ________.
8. I'm going to give them a present. = ________ voy a dar un regalo.
9. Yesterday you (USTEDES) went out with your cousins. = Ayer salieron con ________ primos.
10. We saw them at the theater. = ________ en el teatro.
Back to list of exercises
unless otherwise stated - All rights reserved. REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS NOT ALLOWED.